Certificate in Financial Accounting and analysis
Start Date: September and November 2020
Duration: 3 months
Fees: USD $450
Awarding body: Toronto College of Management and Technology
Certificate in Financial Accounting and Analysis
The course in Financial Accounting and Analysis will offer a comprehensive understanding of the key elements of financial statements and give students the opportunity to learn about analysis of financial statements by utilizing a variety of tools and techniques. These concepts and tools will help students in evaluating the financial condition of the firm based on historical and current financial statements.
- Understanding the key elements of the four financial statements: Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stockholders’ Equity and Cash Flow Statement.
- Utilizing the financial statements for understanding the financial position of the firm
- Assessing the historical and projected financial performance
- Evaluating the level and quality of earnings from the financial statements
- Understanding how recommendations are offered on investment and other credit decisions depending on the financial statements.
Students will be formally assessed at the end of the course, where an individual assignment of 1500-2000 words needs to be submitted. This is a mandatory requirement for receiving the certificate.
With this certificate, you will be able to choose a career in project management. So, this course can prepare you for a job in:
- Cost Accountant
- Capital Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Real Estate Appraiser
- Tax Accountant
- Accounts Payable/ Receivable Clerk
- Actuarial Accountant
- Budget Analyst
- Payroll Accountant
- Business Valuation Specialist
- Financial Planner